CFP®, CFA, ADPA®
Lorraine Johnson is a highly credentialed financial services representative with over two decades of experience in the industry. She provides investment advice and guidance for business owners, individuals, and families to help them create, manage and preserve
Lorraine seeks to gain a reputation among her clients and peers as a consummate professional who values integrity above all else when working with those who have entrusted her with helping them plan for their financial futures.
•Bachelor of Business Administration in Trust Management, Campbell University
•Chartered Financial Analyst
•Accredited Domestic Partnership AdvisorSM
•CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Practitioner
•Registered for securities and insurance
•North Carolina Society of Financial Analysts
•Financial Planning Association
Triangle Community Involvement
•Greater Raleigh Chapter of the National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO)
•Raleigh Business and Professional Network
•Sponsor of the annual We Are 1 Annual Conference
•Sponsor of the annual Equality NC Conference and Gala
•Political Advocacy Committee of local National Association of Women Business Owners
•Athena Powerlink of the Triangle 2015 award
•Chapter Corporate Partner of the Year, National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO), Greater Raleigh Chapter, 2015
•Political Advocacy Award, National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO), Greater Raleigh Chapter, 2009
•Mary Diener Spirit Award (member of the year),National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO), Greater Raleigh Chapter, 2011
•Personal Financial Planning Producer of the Year, Principal Financial Group, 2003, 2005 and 2006
•Professional of the Year, Triangle Business and Professional Guild, 2004
Kim began working for Lorraine Johnson in February 2016. She is responsible for the management of office operations, client services, marketing, and event planning at Triangle Financial Advisors. She has over twenty years of professional management and administrative
Kim has worked in the financial and insurance services industry for over eight years. Previous occupations include Office Manager & Program Manager at the Council for Entrepreneurial Development (CED) and Director of Crew Scheduling at Midway Airlines.
Kim is a North Carolina licensed life and health agent and North Carolina Notary Public.
Kim enjoys spending time with family and friends and loves to cook.
Kim Feuersanger is not registered with Royal Alliance Associates, Inc.
Caleb began his career in financial planning with an internship at Triangle Financial Advisors in January of 2011. He has since become a valued member of the Financial Plan Preparation team. His primary responsibility is to assist the Investment Advisor Representative
with creating individual financial plans for clients.
A member of the Financial Planning Association (FPA) and a candidate for CFP® certification, Caleb is also a licensed North Carolina Life and Health Insurance agent. He has a diverse educational background, which includes graduating with honors from North Carolina
State University with a B.S.in Economics and a minor in Business Management. Caleb concentrated his studies in Macroeconomics, Financial Markets and Institutions. He has completed the North Carolina State University CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ certificate
program, passed the CFP® Exam, and is pending certification.
Caleb Newton is not affiliated with Royal Alliance Associates, Inc.
* Athena Powerlink of the Triangle 2015 Award; Each year the Athena Powerlink of the Triangle selects one woman business owner to receive access to a panel of highly successful professionals for 12 months.
The panels cover such areas as marketing and finance. They donate their time for this intensive project, providing a valuable resource for the award recipient as she expands her business.
*NAWBO Chapter Corporate Partner of the Year: Triangle Financial Advisors - Lorraine Johnson
Triangle Financial Advisors has supported NAWBO financially for several years. CEO Lorraine Johnson, a longtime NAWBO member, has been a true advocate for our organization. Her financial support along with the gift of her time, energy and mentorship of other
members is a true blessing.
* The Public Policy Advocate Award recognizes the accomplishments of one outstanding individual who has engaged in activities that enhance women business ownership through public policy and has supported and strengthened NAWBO's vision, mission, and its presence
in the public policy arena. The nomination process is open to all active NAWBO members in the chapter.
* Mary Diener Spirit Award (member of the year); The Woman Business Owner of the Year Award recognizes an exemplary NAWBO-Greater Raleigh member who is a demonstrated leader and role model within her business and the community. In honor of our first chapter
president, Mary Diener, the Member of the Year Award recognizes one NAWBO Greater Raleigh member for her outstanding commitment to the organization, her support of its mission and vision, and her work to promote the NAWBO brand within the business community.
The nomination process is open to all active NAWBO members in the chapter.
* Personal Financial Planning Producer of the Year; Based on the highest number of planning clients served in the Principal Financial Group, nationwide.
* Professional of the year; voted on by the members of the Guild.
* Third-party rankings and recognitions are no guarantee of future investment success and do not ensure that a client or prospective client will experience a higher level of performance or results. These ratings should not be construed as an endorsement of
the advisor by any client nor are they representative of any one client's evaluation.